Monday 27 July 2015

Starting over.




This is not a post I aspired to write, so I'm going to keep it as simple as I can. 
I've not posted for quite a long time as I've had a really hard few months. Whilst it would take a very long time (and probably a lot of tears) for me to write about, what I can say is that there are a lot of things that have changed, and hopefully its for the best.
I didn't plan for my blogging break to take as long as it has done, and my blog is definitely something I want to continue to grow, once I feel in a better space. Right now I think I probably need to just take a teeny weeny bit longer to create that for myself.
It may seem obvious, but what i've realised, through this period of darkness is the unpredictable-ness of life. A few months ago, I would have never imagined my life being the way it is. This brings me a lot of sadness, but also hope that things may change for the better within a flash of time too.
I know this is probably not making much sense to you all right now, but what i'm trying to say to myself is this.

1. I've not abandoned my blog! I plan to use this space of the internet I own to document my journey 'finding myself'. I hope I can look back on this post in a years time and cry happy tears for making that leap.
2. Don't take anything for granted, show someone you love them before it's too late.
3. Expect nothing. Nothing turns out the way you plan it. Sometimes it's better just to allow things to be.
4. Although it's hard, sometimes things happen for a reason. Whilst you might not be able to see that reason right now, eventually there becomes a time when things start to make sense. There's a reason behind everything. Dont blame yourself.
5. Things don't always work out, and that's ok. People change. Aspirations change. Feelings change, and change isn't always a bad thing.

I hope this makes some sort of sense to you (and me when I come to read it)
I look forward to posting soon,
Jessica x

3 comments: